can someone give me a quick dissection of what kind of blogger stereotype each of the main four Seinfeld characters would be? thanks
Jerry: “spaghetti falls out of my pocket”-style Weird Twitter-emulating shitposter
Elaine: lots of photoshop drawings of anthro deer with Ed Hardy tattoos
Kramer: runs an incomprehensible aesthetic blog featuring clips from 70s game shows and photosets of plaid leisure suits
George: “welcome to my twisted mind”
I love what I do for a living; I love it so much that sometimes I’m surprised when I get paid to do it. But all work is still work, no matter what you do or how much you love it. I’m proud of my work and I’m a self-proclaimed workaholic. I pour myself into my craft.
Anonymous asked: No no no no u cannot just rely on the majority to take into consideration the rights of minorities Women couldn't vote until the 20s Gay marriage has taken so long to become legalized you need to protect the rights of minorities always.
im arguing for direct democracy in presidential elections instead of the electoral college garbage. direct democracy is superior to electoral colleges in every way. this doesn’t really have anything to do with minorities but to address you, having a direct democracy instead of a republic is superior concerning minorities’ rights anyway, because republic representatives tend to only get elected if they have a strong central tendency. where are you getting the idea that if we had a direct democracy there would be no minority rights, because that isn’t going to happen
Alright, after putting off the last giveaway, I now present to you my 300+ followers playbill giveaway! I want to thank all of my amazing followers for being so sweet and amazing, and what better way than to give away some of the extra playbills i’ve picked up in the last month?!
SO WHAT’S ALL INCLUDED?
Here are the playbills I am currently giving away:
- 1 Rodgers & Hammerstein’s: Cinderella playbill from February 2014 (Carly Rae Jepsen, Fran Drescher, etc.)
- 1 Pippin playbill from September 2014 (Carly Hughes, Kyle Dean Massey)
- 2 A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder playbills from September 7, 2014 (Bryce Pinkham, Jefferson Mays, includes slip for Phoebe u/s Catherine Walker and Sibella u/s Pamela Bob)
- 2 Kinky Boots playbills from September 20, 2014 (Andy Kelso, Billy Porter, Haven Burton)
- 1 Matilda playbill from September 14, 2014 (Matilda was played by Brooklyn Shuck, Alison Luff, Lesli Margherita)
- 1 Book of Mormon playbill from August 30, 2014 (Nic Rouleau, Nyk Bielak u/s Elder Cunningham)
All together, there will be four winners for my giveaway! Here’s what you need to know:
- 1st winner: Two playbills of their choice
- The other three winners will get to choose two of whatever is left in the order they were chosen
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THE RULES!
- You must be following me. Seeing as this is a giveaway for my followers, I feel like that’s only fair.
- One reblog = one entry. Likes will not count, but you can like for sake of bookmarking the post.
- Please no giveaway blogs, I feel like that’s a given, right?
- I can only ship within the US, super sorry for anyone who that excludes. Shipping isn’t cheap guys :|
- THE GIVEAWAY WILL END AT MIDNIGHT ON OCTOBER 23, 2014.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!